Best Books for TANCET 2019: The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Exam is a competitive state level exam that is written by numerous students across the state of Tamil Nadu for admission into post graduate programs from Anna University affiliated colleges.
Best Books for TANCET 2019
The Exam can be written by those residing in Tamil Nadu as well as by those residing outside of the state. The cut off marks are valid through many universities that are in Tamil Nadu. The sections of the question are aimed to
I)Evaluate the candidates ability to identify critically the date and apply the data to business decision from given typical business studies.
II)Evaluate the skill of the candidates in answering questions based on the passages in the comprehension.
III) Evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems at graduate level including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level.
IV) Test on determining data sufficiency for answering certain questions using the given data and knowledge of mathematics and use of day to day facts.
V) Test the knowledge on written English with questions on errors in Usage, Grammar, punctuation and the like.
Preparation for the test is important as it covers various subjects under its sections such as quantitative ability, logical reasoning, analytical approach, mathematics and also verbal and grammatical questions. How can one be prepared for so much without first having the right materials in hand? The best thing to do is to search for the materials through TANCET 2019 best books. There are various books that highlight key elements and study materials to prepare students for the exam. The following is a list of the TANCET 2019 best books to consider for studying for the TANCETs – a highly concentrated test based on a variety of specialized and general subjects. You can find them here –
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics(Third Edition), Merle C. Potter, J. L. Goldberg, Edward Aboufadel
- Basic Electric Engineering, Prasanta Kumar Satpathy
- Design of Steel Structures, N. Subramanian
- Electric Circuits, David A. Bell
- Elements of Electromagnetics, Matthew N.O. Sadiku
- Power System Analysis, T.K. Nagsarkar, M. S. Sukhija
- Principles of Architecture, G. Muthu Shoba Mohan
- TANCET MCA-Anna University by V.V.K.Subburaj
- TANCET 2019 preparation tips and tricks
- TANCET 2019 Important dates
- TANCET 2019 Important questions and topics