TANCET 2018 Fee structure and details: The candidates who wish to appear for the TANCET 2018 that is conducted by the Anna University, should clear the eligibility. The scores that they achieve are also eligible for the admission to the MBA and MCA distance learning courses. They would need to appear for the DEET or the distance education entrance test for the same as well.
TANCET Fee structure
The TANCET 2018 fee structure for the same is as follows:
Payable at the time of admission
- For candidates whose Bachelor Degree is from a University in Tamil Nadu the amount would be Rs.18,650/- .
- For candidates whose Bachelor is from a University outside Tamil Nadu, the amount would be Rs.19,050/-
The above fee includes the refundable caution deposit of Rs. 5,000/-.
- Payable every Semester
From Second Semester to Final Semester
Rs. 12,500/- per Semester.
The TANCET 2018 application fees would be collected between the 1st of March and the 1st of September, and for any other details, the candidate should check the Anna university website.
See more :-
- TANCET 2018 preparation tips and tricks
- TANCET 2018 Important dates
- TANCET 2018 Important questions and topics