The TANCET 2018 Guidelines would deal with eligibility and admission criterias. The TANCET 2018 guidelines would also have the guideline for writing the paper pattern.
TANCET 2018 Guidelines
The major question paper would have the sections that are related to:
- the major part of the candidate is to check the ability to critically identify the data and the way they are able to identify the data from the business situations that would be given.
- Evaluating the skills of the candidates in answering the questions that are based on the passages that are given in the comprehension part of the paper.
- Evaluating mathematical skills and quantitative aptitude from the various graduate level which includes all the knowledge that the candidate would have learnt till ten plus two or equivalent level.
- Evaluating data sufficiency for determining the candidate’s knowledge of day to day mathematics and facts.
- Evaluating the candidate’s grasp on english like grammar, verbal and usage.
For MCA candidates, the question paper would be of two hours and would have the following 4 sections: i) Quantitative ability ii) Analytical reasoning iii) Logical reasoning iv) Computer awareness. The paper would also have a few questions on basic science, verbal activity and much more.
For candidates who wish to join M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan., they would have to appear for 2 hours. The entire paper would have been divided into three major parts, where the first and second parts are compulsory and for the third part, the candidate would need to choose between any one of the sections from the 14 sections. This sections would have to be selected based on their specializations in their UG.
As far as the handling of the answers go, the candidates would have to choose the correct answer from the given options. The candidates would need to shade the small box that is provided in the OMR sheet with an HB pencil or a blue and black ballpoint pen. If more than one box is shaded, it would be counted as a wrong answer. A ball point should be used only when the candidate is asked to write something. If the candidate shades a wrong box, they should make it a point to erase it completely, before marking the new answer, else, it would be termed wrong.
See more :-
- TANCET 2018 preparation tips and tricks
- TANCET 2018 Important dates
- TANCET 2018 Important questions and topics