TANCET 2018 first mark in MBA, MCA, M.tech, M.E.: Common test for all would be there, although candidates from Tamil Nadu would be given preference. Candidates from other cities would need to submit the required documentations. The candidates who would be applying for quotas would also need to submit the required proof documents in order to give the examination.
TANCET 2018 first mark
The TANCET 2018 first mark in MBA/ MCA/ M.tech/ M.E. courses can be undertaken by any of the following college types:
- University Departments of Anna University, Chennai – 25
- Anna University Regional Centres
- Government & Government Aided Engineering Colleges
- Arts & Science Colleges
- Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges / including stand-alone Institutions
- Under Government Quota and seats voluntarily surrendered by the Self-financing Colleges in Tamil Nadu for admission through Single-Window System.
- Other Universities functioning under the state Act in Tamilnadu and self-financing colleges (Engineering Colleges, Arts & Science Colleges / including stand-alone Institutions) may also opt to admit the candidates on the basis of the Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test 2018
All the candidates should have the following documents ready:
Copy of X Std. or equivalent mark sheet
- ii) Copy of XII Std. mark sheet or 3 years Diploma certificate
iii) Entrance Test Fee in the form of cash (or) Demand Draft
- iv) SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu have to produce a copy of the permanent community certificate (card format) for availing fee concession.
Without any of these documents, the candidate would not be eligible for admission in any of the colleges.
See more :-
- TANCET 2018 preparation tips and tricks
- TANCET 2018 Important dates
- TANCET 2018 Important questions and topics