The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is a State-wide Examination that is conducted by Anna University and is taken by numerous Under Graduate students who wish to enter into a university that accepts the TANCET. There are numerous universities and colleges that offer courses based on the marks acquired through TANCET by the candidates.
How to crack TANCET 2019
The universities are varied and only those institutions in the state of Tamil Nadu accept the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test, and only those which are affiliated with the Anna University Administration. The exams are usually held once in a year and the TANCET for 2019 is slated to be conducted during the month of March. The last dates for applications etc., are held during the month of February.
The other details such as results and application status can be acquired through the official website of TANCET through the Anna University official website. The following are a few tips and tricks to beat the exam blues and successfully write the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance test without any worries.
TANCET 2019 preparation tips and tricks
Some people feel that is important to get into a coaching class and be prepared for TANCET but in actuality, it is quite possible to be fully prepared for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test from home with just a little bit of conviction.
1. Have a routine time table and follow it religiously. Do not make excuses to run away from studying. Be focused at all times. The time table will be very useful as it will help the students prepare for all the subjects equally.
2. Use the following referece books
- ‘TANCET MCA – Anna University’ by V.V.K. Subburaj
- ‘TANCET MBA – Anna University’ by E.S. Ramasamy
- ‘Quantitative Aptitude’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand
- “Reasoning Textbook’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand
- ‘Numerical Methods’ by Srimanta Pal
- Power System Analysis, T.K. Nagsarkar, M. S. Sukhija
- Practice with past question papers and gauge your competence with the papers so you know where you stand.
- Prepare through
- Negative marks have a big impact on your Entrance test so first be prepared with things that you know for sure and then move onto the other subjects gradually. Make sure your basics are all right. Make genuine efforts to not make a mistake during taking the practice papers and make yourself able to attempt every question with proper determination.
- Time yourself since the question paper will be for a stipulated time. Make sure yopu don’t miss out on answering all your questions. If you don’t write the questions then you don’t get the marks for the test.
Follow these TANCET preparation tips to crack TNCET exam easily. Click the link given below to get more tips and tricks.