TANCET 2019 question paper pattern: The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is a big event in the State for entrance exams as it gives a chance to the aspiring candidates to gain entry into colleges that offer courses in Post Graduate Engineering or management.
TANCET 2019 question paper pattern
The entrance test is attest of your logic, quantitative ability, general knowledge and English grammar and verbal prowess in the subject. The test is for a duration of two hours and TANCET 2019 question paper pattern is divided into various sections dependant on the subjects as mentioned above. The uniqueness of this test is that it covers a wide gamut of courses for application to the desired course. They are as follows.
- Civil Engineering & Geo Informatics
- Earth Sciences
- Mechanical, Automobile & Aeronautical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering And Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Production And Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering And Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering, Ceramic Technology And Biotechnology
- Textile Technology
- Leather Technology
- Physics And Material Science
- Social Sciences
The TANCET 2019 question paper pattern for the test is as follows.
- The TANCET 2019 question paper will be consisting of multiple choice questions
- The question paper has three sections:
Part I in Engineering Mathematics with 30 questions
Part II in Basic Engineering and Sciences with 30 questions
Part III: the specialization papers as given above with 40 questions
- Candidates have to mark the correct one
- Candidates should keep in mind that there is negative marking of one fourth mark for every wrong answer.
- The duration of the exam will be two hours
TANCET preparation is similar to the preparation you once put for your college examination. TANCET exam is a test of your basics, depth of knowledge and also presence of mind. Prepare a timetable for study. Work on your strengths and even more on your weaknesses. Solve sample papers as this will help you to be accustomed to the exam. Make notes of what you study and most of all devote sufficient time for revision. Do not worry and just stick to the basics.
TANCET 2019 Paper pattern: Direct Link
- TANCET 2019 preparation tips and tricks
- TANCET 2019 Important dates
- TANCET 2019 Important questions and topics