TANCET 2019 best Reference preparation books free pdf download: TANCET is an MBA preparatory examination that is held in order for students to gain admission in the colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. Most of the colleges of the state of Tamil Nadu are giving admissions keeping in mind the results of this exam, but there are other colleges that give admissions based on other exams like CAT too, so as a candidate one should be sure of the colleges that one wants to apply to and then apply for exams accordingly.
TANCET 2019 best Reference Books
The candidates who wish to appear for the TANCET 2019, would need to prepare for this examination by referring to the preparation books that are available. While not all the books are available for pdf free download you might find earlier editions on the same online. Some of these TANCET 2019 best preparation books are:
Quicker Maths: Although this is not the direct preparatory book, reading this book would help the candidate solve the maths questions much faster.
- Arihant Publisher’s MBA
- S. Agarwal Preparatory Books
- NCERT Books
- Tata McGraw Hills
- Lancet MBA by Ramasamy E which is published by Sura Books Pvt Ltd.
- TANCET MBA by Anna University which is published by G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
- MBA Entrance Examination: Popular Master Guide PB by Hashem Abul and Gupta Anjani which is published by Ramesh Publishing House
- Data Interpretation MBA Entrance by Jaiswal which is published by G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
- The Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examinations by Edgar Thorpe and Showick Thorpe which was published by Pearson
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations by Dinesh Khattar also published by Pearson
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics(Third Edition) by Merle C. Potter, J. L. Goldberg, and Edward Aboufadel
- BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, Prasanta Kumar Satpathy
You could also read magazines and Journals like Pratiyogita Darpan, India Today, Time etc in order to stay up to date with the general knowledge.
See more :-
- TANCET 2019 preparation tips and tricks
- TANCET 2019 Important dates
- TANCET 2019 Important questions and topics